Why Cingleys ?
" The Local Agent "
By appointing us, you will not only be guaranteeing all your legal obligations are dealt with, but can rest assured that your development is being expertly managed in a cost effective manner.
- We provide a one stop shop.
- We have a totally professional outlook.
- We are proactive and always act in accordance with appropriate time-scales.
- We ensure all services we purchase on your behalf are both necessary and competitively priced.
- We price check all your services and save you money (We dont just say yes with your money).
- We offer friendly and carefully considered advice.
- We provide excellent value for money for all our clients.
Why appoint us as your property management agency?
Management is an ongoing and long-term commitment. It is a full time job requiring the skills and infrastructure to support this very specialist area of residential property management. A professional Managing Agent acts for you, not instead of you. Apart from the skills and methodology, having a professional property management agent will ensure that any action is independent of private interests while the unpleasantness of debt collection and disputes is de-personalised.
Residential Property Management is a largely practical exercise; it requires effort, time, organisational skill and care. Managers will be concerned with the fabric of the building, accounting, financial forecasting, enforcement of the lease, debt collection and the duties of Company Secretary if required.
An apartment block or building will not manage itself, nor will the interests of those who own its parts be best served if it is left to do so. You can do it - but do you really want to? From the management and administration of residential apartment blocks, to their upkeep, maintenance & cleaning, we can take care of everything you and your residents need and save you money!
Residential Property Management Services include:
- Service fee collection
- Maintenance forecasts & contracts
- Annual maintenance programmes
- Communal area servicing
- Minimise Service Charge levels
- Obtain value for money from other service-providers
- Respond to solicitors’ pre-sale enquiries
- Manage Insurance claims
Large or small, our flexible approach to residential property management means that residents benefit from regular maintenance and repair programmes whilst landlords and developers benefit from expertly managed properties and happy residents.
We will deal with all aspects of the management of your site and, where appropriate, your Limited Management Company.
- Is your current Property Manager too stretched ? Do they manage too many blocks ?
- Does your property manager look after too big of an area ?
- How far from you block does the property manager live ? Too far, possibly ?
- How far do contractors travel to do work on your block ? Do they pay the managing agent to get the work ? Does the agent get a kick back off the contractor ?
These questions need to be asked to see if you are getting service from your current managing agent.